Today, we shall share with you our honest and trusted Christian Dating For Free review. CDFF is a Christian dating suite that is 100% free to register and join. In fact, the company claims to be “the largest 100% free Christian dating site on the internet”. The actual numbers of its members are hard to keep track of, but with a zero registration fee, there’s nothing harming if you decide to try it out with a godly heart.
Christian Dating for Free is a fully-owned subsidiary of EDating for Free, Inc., an online Christian dating service provider who runs other online properties including Black Christian Dating for Free and Catholic Dating for Free. The ultimate goal of this company is to match Christian singles around the world so, naturally, much of what they do speaks of faith.
Security and Safety of its members are top priorities on CDFF. Member’s Personal information are heavily protected and extra precautionary steps have been taken to protect users against inappropriate and profane materials. CDFF users are encouraged to report any situation of indecency. These contents are then reviewed and given a response within 24 hours.
CDFF membership is free and, unlike so many other dating sites out there, includes full functionality. Free members are allowed to create a profile, upload pictures, search members, view matches and send winks. Free users can also send, receive, and reply messages.
In exchange for free access to its complete range of features, free CDFF members see various advertisements from sponsors. Some visible advertisements include text ads, banner ads or inbox ads. You might find these adverts distracting or irritating, but I consider it a rather fair price for using the service without paying a single penny. However, you can choose to pay for an ad free experience if you cannot stand the pain of objectionable advertisements.
One major benefit of paid subscription on Christian Dating for Free is that all sponsored promotions will be removed for a small monthly fee of $4.95 per month. This price is extremely low when compared to almost every online dating sites out there. All users (either free or paid) are also invited to donate via Paypal to support the site’s smooth operations if they loved it!.
As a fairly large free service, CDFF provides the basics of a dating site without hassles, whistles or bells. You can easily reach out to other users via chat, wink, or mail messages, keep a favorites list, and see who viewed your profile. The simple search covers the basics, allowing you to filter by age, gender, location and looking for while the advanced search allows you to dig even further, filtering by details like appearance, religious affiliation, marital status and lifestyle habits.
As a faith-based dating site, religion plays a crucial role in your overall experience on CDFF. Your profile features your denomination, but features “other”, “non-denominational”, “not sure yet” as options. Religion is heavily discussed in the chat forum, where you’ll discover a message board that mixes secular topics with discussions of Christianity. Faith also informs the live chat rooms, which are divided themes like “Christians in their 30s”, “General Christian Chat” and “Bible Study Room”.
The appearance of the desktop site does not thrill users but Christian Dating for Free is really teach savvy. They have official profiles on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. CDFF also offers free mobile applications for iOS and Android.
The apps portray the essential-only, practical structure of the website. The design is built with minimal codes to speed up the site and ads are present, with all functionality made available. Mobile users can conduct searches, view matches, send, receive and read messages, and so much more. It’s available on the desktop and mobile site and app too. Mobile users can also change their account settings and update their profile. The apps are available from Amazon, Google Play, and iTunes.
Christian Dating for Free is really ideal and can be a starting point for religious singles who are just beginning to explore online dating. The site is simple, atmosphere is friendly, and with free memberships available, you have nothing to lose other than not trying it out.
Positives of Christian Dating For Free
- Membership on the platform is 100% completely free with no limits on the features available to free users
- Paid membership option is readily available for members who want an ad free experience
- Paid membership is so cheap, costing only $4.95 per month
Negatives of Christian Dating For Free
- The site Pages are cluttered with various advertisements, as the site is ad supported and does not hesitate to show them to its members.
- Features are simple, basic, minimal and the aesthetic of the site feel kind of OLD SCHOOL.
- Profile is not abundant and doesn’t offer much information about the user
In One Look
Cost per Month:
Free to $4.95 / month
Free – Complete
United States, Canada
Christian Dating For Free Free Membership
- The Free membership available allows you to communicate. Paid upgrade option is available to interested members too. Yes! It does exist as well.
- Included Options:
- Create a profile
- Name, Gender, ethnicity, username, password, e-mail, birthdate, location
- About You
- Eye color, Hair color, Height, body type
- Interests like dancing, singing, walking etc
- Profession & Education
- Church name, Denomination, church attendance (You should answer truthfully)
- Children- If you’ve got any or not
- Looking For (You Know) *winks*
- Drinking, Smoking
- Personal Description
- A written composition of moderate length about you in your own words
- Describe your ideal first date
- Emoticons can be added(Optionally)
- Upload photos
- You can add up to 8 pictures
- Images uploaded cannot be more than 250KB
- Must be in PNG, JPG, or GIF format
- Inappropriate, Nudity, or offensive material is strictly forbidden – account that break this rule will be deleted and user forever banned
- Search for matches is allowed
- Send winks
- Send, receive and reply to messages
- View profiles
- Add to favorites
- See who’s viewed and favorited your profile, or sent a wink
- View your matches
- Not included:
- Ad free version of the mobile and desktop site
- Create a profile
Relationship Types Allowed
- Strictly Straight- no Bi, Gays or Lesbians
Your Relationship Status
Relationships You can Look For
- Activity Partner
Christian Dating For Free Costs
- Prices last confirmed was last done in March 5, 2015. Please check Christian Dating For Free for most recent pricing
- A basic membership to ChristianDatingForFree.com has been and is completely free
- Premium Membership for Ad Free CDFF
- Absence of banners, text ads or inbox ads on any page of the site
- Paid members profile are highlighted as a Premium Member with an Ad Free CDFF Badge
- You are given the option to take off the badge if you so wish
- Payments are renewed automatically
- Paid/premium members must have a PayPal account in order to subscribe
Christian Dating For Free Viewing & Communication Tools
- Add to favorites
- Chat forum
- Mail messages
- Message board with different discussion subjects
- Live chat rooms
- Bible Study Room
- CDFF Prayer Room
- Christians In Their 30s
- General Christian Chat
- Over 40 Christians
- Young Adults Chat Room
- Mobile apps
- Free for Android and iOS users
Search For Members Through
- Basic Search
- Location, Age Range, Gender, looking for
- Advanced Search
- Looking for, Location, Gender, age range
- Children, Education, appearance, lifestyle, religion, marital status,
- Only show results of members with photos
- User Search
- My Matches
- New Users
- Online Today
- Online Now
- Basic Search
Is this site better than Christian Mingle?
Christian Mingle looks more attractive to the eyes and in fact has more members. Also, the quality they seem to offer looks higher than Christian Dating For Free site but really, it’s just a tool for starting a conversation between two persons. They offer deals during certain times of the year, so you can wait for those. Overall, I believe your personal characteristics are far more reward promising when it comes to finding someone than the website format. So I’d say you should try both- they are both great!